1. System File Checker:- is a great tool to check system files integrity. If any file found missing or corrupt they will be replaced with new one with this command.
Command is:- sfc /scannow
2. Device Driver checker:- Incorrect device driver can create many problems. You can check installed device drivers by using this command.
Command is:- driverquery
for more information use :- driverquery -v
3. Ping:- Ping command is used to check the network connectivity. you can ping a IP address or a Domain name.
Example:- ping 192.168.1.1
4. Trace Route:- Trace route command is used to track the path from source computer or router to destination device/ Address:-
In windows command is :-
5. Net view:- This command is used to view connected system in a LAN.
Command is :- netview
6. Net use:- This command is used to check the active Remote desktop sessions.
command is:- net use
7. IP Config:- This command can be used in multiple way with different switches
A). To check the IP address :- ipconfig
B). To release IP address provided by DHCP:- ipconfig /release
C). To get new Ip address from DHCP:- ipconfig /renew
8. Tasklist:- When task manager will not work, you can check and kill tasks from command line with these commands:
9. Find Your System MAC
Command is:- getmac
10.You can drag and drop folder in command line to call the folder path.